Beezed Index du Forum

Beezed
Forum pour gagner des codes et s'amuser.ET il y a une partis dofus

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Game Crash when Driving Car

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Beezed Index du Forum -> Gains et Détente -> Expression libre et jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
lilwilson

Masculin Poissons (20fev-20mar)
Beezepoint(s): 16
Moyenne de beezepoints: 2,00
feuille de personnage: 100

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 06:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Game Crash when Driving Car Répondre en citant

Hello,

I was playing on one of my single player factories and had made a car. The car had the lowest tier of bullets loaded as ammunition and I had just used the car's built in machine gun to kill a biter that was attacking a wall, and just a few short seconds later, the game crashed. The car was also moving during this. I was playing the game with no issues for several hours, however the moment after I got in the car and killed the biter with it, the game crashed. This has happened twice, and I think the car or its gun is causing the crash. I don't know if this behavior exists in multiplayer or not, but it's definitely reproducible in single player. I've included the log the game made when it crashed along with the world save. I don't know if this is relevant or not, but I am playing Factorio through Steam, just in the off chance that the SteamAPI might be causing the problem, but I doubt it.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://forums.factorio.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=46615
Small Business Video Service

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 29 Juin - 06:03 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Beezed Index du Forum -> Gains et Détente -> Expression libre et jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation